This recipe still needs some tweaking, but it was good like this. I have only made it once, so comments welcome!
*at least 12 fajita size tortillas (I used whole wheat)
*1 lb ground turkey
*1 cup salsa
*1 cup chopped onions
*fat free sour cream
*salsa
Brown meat and onions in a skillet, when done browning add the 1 cup of salsa and let it simmer down a little. Spoon 1/4 cup mixture into tortillas and just roll them, don't try to fold the ends, especially with wheat tortillas. Spread filled tortilla rolls evenly on a cookie sheet. When done, spray the tops with butter flavored cooking spray and bake at 325 for a few minutes until tops are golden. There are 2 to a serving and they are 6ww points per serving. Garnish with sour cream and salsa and serve with whatever you feel like! I served this with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and all was eaten up!
No comments:
Post a Comment