Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hook Hilarity

SO...I've been pondering the hook and needle inventory at ravelry. So tonight I decided to go for it. First problem...getting the hooks and needles from their drawer to my desk. So I grabbed a box, a box should fit little needles and hooks, right? riiiiiight.
After stringing hooks and needles and cable hooks and dpn's across my office, all the while Whitney cracking up, the result is below.



So after inputting all of my hooks and needles that I could identify into the chart, I'm left with a box of hooks and dpn's etc I need to use a sizer on and *shock* I can't find mine. That's on the list of things to buy immediately!

In other news, I showed dh my new hat (pics forthcoming) and he said I was in a hat rut. IMAGINE IT! He said I should stop making square hats and make one in a circle. I very huffily told him it was my artistic vision and was only huffy cause he's probably right. Need to find a pattern (to continue my year of only crocheting from patterns) for a round hat that fits my "vision" *grin* However, I realized today that I only have until the 3rd week of October for to get this done Gourmet Crochet Chocolate Cake
I am making this cake for our annual Cake Auction for fundraising for our Boy Scout Pack!

*wanders off to play with hooks*

2 comments:

Carolyn Christmas said...

Taryn! I will send you a hook gauge. Love, momma

Suzanne said...

I still need to do that for ravelry too. Mine are more organized though :P